• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
madspikes

Recommendations For Saxo Forum...

madspikes

While the 205 is broken and I do not have time or motivation to fix it, I have aquired myself a saxo VTR to run around in till the 205 in functioning again! The car is ok, but not perfect and needs a little spannering itself, so find myself in need of a good saxo fourm to help with any issue that will arrise! I know I will have to put up with the 'neon' light under light and big bore exhuast types, but needs must and all that. So any suggestions to a saxo forum where you dont need to hang around M's at night would be great!

The car itself, is a one owner from new, black VTR and is totally standard. The deal made sense, as its a guy from work who I know and we have discussed cars from years, so I know all its faults... and he was going to trade it in on saturday.. but I'm buying it instead from the same price. The plan is to run around in it til the 205 is fixed, then tart it up and sell it for a profit. Thats the plan anyway!

Mad.

welshpug

Try the 106 rallye register :lol:

Batfink

I sell on Saxperience. Theres still a lot of young people on there but at the same timea lot with good technical knowledge and an interest in making decent track or road cars. Get what you need from it and ignore the aspects you dont like.

grantley1988

Saxperience is the way to go. Great banter and its the forum that got me hooked on cars! Lots of knowledgeable people on there aswell.

welshpug

then again, there's the wealth of knowledge ion here, if its TU related it'll fit in the TU section in most cases :)

1 FAT PUG

i used to go on saxo sports club

twoker1986

wouldn have a saxo hate them with a passion stick with the 205 get some motovation into u son