• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
GilesM

205 Gti 1990 Limited Edition Serial Numbers

Daviewonder

Generally speaking, at the moment it's very early and very late cars, together with tidy, low mileage examples with history that are commanding a premium.

And Dirty Blue ones with rusty wings.

NFS

now ive heard that the LE blue is slightly different to the PH2 miami blue, is that true?

Anthony

Another giveaway is the colour, as the LE cars are a different shade of Miami to the later "regular" Miami's - the later cars are a much deeper shade.

now ive heard that the LE blue is slightly different to the PH2 miami blue, is that true?

Nice to see that the time I spend typing a concise, informative reply isn't wasted... <_<

NFS

told you i read it somewhere lol, is the paint code different? or anyway to tell which one to get.

welshpug

no, only one paint code for miami, just get it matched

NFS

okay, i take it there are different variants to the paint. i will take a sample to match it against, and will post back up what variant it matches with.

Anthony

As said, get it matched.

Having seen the paint cards for Miami, there's two major shades (corresponding to the LE cars and the regular Phase 2 Miami's) and then several minor variations of each.

NFS

Okay thanks, i will go and check out the paint suppliers. cheers