• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JRL

Where Can I Find Quality Poly Carb 1/4 Windows?

JRL

Is there any where that sells direct fitting ones, when they are removed they are heavier than they look!

Miles

You want Lexan, Much better and has a 10 year warranty onit against UV, no more expensive either

JRL
You want Lexan, Much better and has a 10 year warranty onit against UV, no more expensive either

ok, Do you have any Miles or know where to get them? are they much lighter and do operate as normal rear 1/4 windows?

Daz_C

Plastics4Performance

I got mine from these last year and the service was excellent. Worth phoning rather than ordering over the website as when i phone i was able to specify that I wanted the rear screen moulded to the shape of the original and also the rear quarters, also had the oem black border around them. They have the option for fixed or opening rear quarters.

You also have different options material including Lexan.

Well pleased with mine.

Edited by Daz_C

JRL

I was looking at there website but i will give them a phone. I just want a direct replacement so they function like standard but much lighter. cheers

JRL

I gave them a ring and the guy was very helpful. They make them in either lexen or one other kind of material and can do them slightly curved like the originals, bronze tinted, with oem black borders. They are about 50% lighter. he wanted about £100 I got out my card to pay and then he added all the extras up plus vat and p&p. it came to just over £150. So I m going to look into it a bit more. But they are definately the company to use! Does anyone have any pics of there rally car polycarb windows?

swordfish210
Plastics4Performance

I got mine from these last year and the service was excellent. Worth phoning rather than ordering over the website as when i phone i was able to specify that I wanted the rear screen moulded to the shape of the original and also the rear quarters, also had the oem black border around them. They have the option for fixed or opening rear quarters.

You also have different options material including Lexan.

Well pleased with mine.

I got my complete poly window set from them as well. Good service and the windows were really nicely made.