• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
davey205

Firing Order

davey205

what is the firing order going clockwise for a 1.6 8v?

DamirGTI

1-3-4-2

IMG_7447.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

Damir :o

Edited by DamirGTI

Baz

1,3,4,2 iirc.

DrSarty

You've had your answers Davey, but I'm sorry, I have to ask. Have you ever done or tried a search on here? Do you have a Haynes manual?

Can people be bothered to even look anything up themselves anymore? :o

I'm having a moan because it's just getting ridiculous again. Millions of questions running at the same time asking about engine conversions, head gaskets, what brakes, how much is something, where do I get the cheapest etc.

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, stop being lazy and look sh1t up. Only post if you're really stuck, and at least say you've tried looking/searching.

This forum is NOT the alternative to Google!

(Rant over)

Pugnut
You've had your answers Davey, but I'm sorry, I have to ask. Have you ever done or tried a search on here? Do you have a Haynes manual?

Can people be bothered to even look anything up themselves anymore? :o

I'm having a moan because it's just getting ridiculous again. Millions of questions running at the same time asking about engine conversions, head gaskets, what brakes, how much is something, where do I get the cheapest etc.

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, stop being lazy and look sh1t up. Only post if you're really stuck, and at least say you've tried looking/searching.

This forum is NOT the alternative to Google!

(Rant over)

clearly you have yet to grasp the concept of interweb forums. If you don't like the question, or dont have anything constructive to add, then just don't bother. If the whole forum bores you due to the repetative nature of questions etc, then maybe its time to take a break.

Appologies to the OP as this statement does not reflect the opinion of 205gtidrivers.com. enjoy the forum, and if you have any concerns regarding members don't hesitate to use the report post function.

regards, Allan.

davey205

Thanks DamirGti your diagram was really easy to understand i was a bit confused by some of the others i saw when i searched hence posting this if your diagram has been posted before i apologize i was in a bit of a panic as it was getting dark and i was thinking maybe i had buggered the engine

DamirGTI
apologize

No need B)

Have fun ! B)

Damir

davey205

On a related matter why did i have 6 leads with my latest motorquip set?

welshpug

two king leads, one for early cars and one for late cars where the coil moved positions and changed type.

Sign in to follow this