• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
HERMAN

My Project Photos

HERMAN

These are a few of the photos that I have put on photo bucket. I have not done a full project thread because I have not got time and I do not know how to post photos. Have a look and see what you think. I am thick skinned so please feel free to say what you think. Note the engine conversion photo shows the engine fitted but it will be coming out soon to weld the exhaust manifold and tidy every thing up.

http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/HERMAN205/

Thanks

Neil

Edited by HERMAN

qwerty

look forward to seeing how you get on, this is the plan for the future for me too

good job mate ^_^

pugdamo

Looking good,keep us posted.

I really like the cavvy track pic ^_^

JRL

A very thorough job, I really love stripped interiors now.

HERMAN

The carpet has gone back in for now until I get a Roll Cage.

A very thorough job, I really love stripped interiors now.

HERMAN

Yes the Chavalier, sold it now I had that from 18months old and ran it into the ground. 2l 16v it used to do ok on the odd track day. I loved it when some posser in a faster car would look down there nose at it then have to move over and let me pass because it was faster than they expected. Not touch on the 205 though.

Looking good,keep us posted.

I really like the cavvy track pic <_<

Tom Fenton

Pictures look good, if you do want to post them you are 99% of the way there now they are on Photobucket.

To post them, hover over the picture and a box pops up with share links in it, email, IM, HTML code, IMG code etc.

All you need to do is copy the text in the "IMG Code" box, and then paste it into your thread reply.

Like so!

DSCF0735.jpg

You have done the hardest bit by uploading them, just that copy and paste to do and you can put your pics in your thread.

HERMAN

Here goes

DSCF1099-1.jpg

Thanks tom

Pictures look good, if you do want to post them you are 99% of the way there now they are on Photobucket.

To post them, hover over the picture and a box pops up with share links in it, email, IM, HTML code, IMG code etc.

All you need to do is copy the text in the "IMG Code" box, and then paste it into your thread reply.

Like so!

DSCF0735.jpg

You have done the hardest bit by uploading them, just that copy and paste to do and you can put your pics in your thread.

Paul_13

What's that drainpipe looking thing coming out the bulkhead above the exhaust tunnel?

HERMAN

Sorry Dont know it was there when I removed the engine. If I get chance I will have a look and see.

What's that drainpipe looking thing coming out the bulkhead above the exhaust tunnel?

bluesleeper
Sorry Dont know it was there when I removed the engine. If I get chance I will have a look and see.

Looks to me like a drain pipe for an air con unit??? I've got one on my jeep and its defo on the air con.

Gareth.

HERMAN

It is from the heater box the car does not have air con. It must just be a drain incase water gets in via the fan. Problem is it is in the way of the GTI6 manifold. Another job to sort out.