• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scottish_lion

My Eurotrip Diary

scottish_lion

Finally, after nearly a year, I've got this badboy up and running.

This is a personal account, in great detail, of the big Eurotrip last year, which I wrote so as I wouldn't forget anything of the experience.

I wrote it in the style of an alternative summary document, from a 'what it should've said' perspective.

I hope you enjoy it, take ten mins or so to give it a full read, there are so many good stories and pictures in it.

Click the link below, then download it (you can choose to open it without saving it) - it should take about a minute to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gwzjdznumoi

I hope you enjoy it and I'm sure you'll see why I'm so keen to get folk onboard for the Scottish trip - It just never gets boring driving some great roads through beautiful places with a windsreen and mirrors full of 205s.

EPIC!

pip470

Awesome read Leo. I really enjoyed it. You are a very funny guy. Cant wait to do this trip. Must dash, I finished work at 6, but i just wanted to keep reading.

chrisj21

Fantastic read Leo, looks like you had an amazing time.

:)

Richie

Im umming and arring about both the lakes and Scotland trip. Can't download it at the moment but i'll have a look later when im not at work.

A2TheA

Nice one Leo. I never got around to writing a diary, mine is just a collection of photos.

It was very nice meeting you, by far one of the comedians of the trip. your storey was a very good read, pics are good too.

Im gutted I cant make it to the scotland trip but I hope all goes well and you all enjoy yourselves just as much.

much love

Aaron

DrSarty

Yes; a very good read Leo.

Brings back a lot of memories.

CaptainK

Thanks Leo. Just downloaded it and will read it later. I have no doubts it'll make good reading :)

AJA_GTi

Cracking write up mate. Reminds me of the Scumrun rally we did last year <_<

scottish_lion

Just pissing around on Google satellite view with a friend who's cycling from Venthen round through Croatia and saw this...

Image1.jpg

The BILLA supermarket where I met Aaron and we all were led down that epic road to the campsite!

Looking at the road on the map I can remember hairing through that town, it was one of my best memories for that trip.

Anyway, the internet is awesome... and we are officially, finally, living in the FUTURE!!!

Leo x

CaptainK

Just read your write up Leo, AWESOME read and really brought back all the memories. Loving your writing style as well, very funny. :lol:

DamirGTI
I can remember hairing through that town

Leo x

Edit typo - it's called Opatija :lol: not Opktjia !!

Is this town : http://www.opatija.net/galerija.asp .. and yes this the road is nice but , we have so much better "hill climb" ones over here B) almost private roads with zero traffic .. and my local is nearby this the Opatija town so it's very similar ..

Damir