• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfie

Whats My Car Worth

Alfie

Who can say the value of my very clean standard '93 L plate 1.9 in terms of what a cat c write-off regards Insurance value?...Please. :(

did I say that correct?

Edited by Alfie

SurGie

Its worth nothing IMO, you will still have most of it though.

Id say £1000 - £1500 max.

Alfie
Its worth nothing IMO, you will still have most of it though.

Id say £1000 - £1500 max.

:(:lol: Good shot! :lol: I'm waiting for the good 'ol Insurance valuation of my car, before it got Lorried!.

SurGie

I got £1000 for a J reg Miami blue 1.9 in good nick, in 2005 though so my last price is just a good guess. Just dont accept their first price.

hexhamstu

Ask them for £2500.

floodys

going back a few years now my g plate 1.9 got a bad smack in the N/s and it was wrote off, we cleaned the car up before the assesor came to look at it and said how clean it was pre accident, they gave me £1200 on it and i paid £1500 for it about 2 ish years prior, i put a black door on it and pulled the quarter out and it looks ok now, i still have the car to this day as its a 2 owner from new about 105k on the clock!! so i'd say if they come out to look at car, try and tidy it up as best as possible!!

chrisj21

I'd say £1500 - £2000 is about right.

It's very hard in my opinion to justify a 205 being worth anymore unless it's extremely clean. Of course that's just my opinion and it's difficult to comment on a car that you can't see in the flesh.

As floodys says, make sure it's as clean and tidy as possible before it's valued and good luck :(

martyn180

I'll put a piston head advert to sell mine for £4500 for you and you can print it off and show them!

L reg Miami Blue, Clean 1.9 Gti 74K miles

Sorry to nick the thread

I have mine on an agreed vlaue of £5K under a heritage policy- is that worth the paper its written on?