• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kate205gti

8v Engine Bay Pics Please :)

kate205gti

has anyone got any detailed pics of 205 engine bays in various states of engine removal/refitting they can post up/send me please :)

i took my gti6 engine on TBs out the year before last - sold the emerald loom and ECU and got rid of the 6 engine, was going to fit a V6 so i took all the subframe and steering rack apart to mod, now changed my mind and have an empty engine bay and a 1.9 8v to go in - but could do with some templates to see what goes back where :lol: its been a while :(

i need to fit everything back from gear rods to track rod ends to hoses to loom and not got another 205 to use as a tempate :( trying to print out the parts CD but any 8v bays in bits pics would be handy too please :D

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/dsc02773i.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/dsc02772m.jpg

please can post them here or email kittykato69@hotmail.com

thankyou muchly :D

Daviewonder

I dont have any pictures im affraid, but what I usually do if I want to know where something goes is look through the progress section as theres loads of pictures in there of engine bays in various states :lol:

CosKev

Sent some pics of my 309,might help :lol:

welshpug

have a look HERE

its my 1.9 8 valve, the later pictures show a Motronic engine management system but the rest of it is still 100% standard.

lloydgti

ive got this one of the complete engine in, its my old 1.6 phase 1 :) might jog your memory a bit :lol:

DSC00502.jpg

sport1901966

I've got loads from when I removed the 8v to fit my Mi16. Heres a couple but if theres anything specific let me know and I'll see what I can do. :lol:

CIMG2975.jpg

CIMG2974.jpg

CIMG2973.jpg

Sign in to follow this