• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Daviewonder

Calling All Sorrento Owners

Daviewonder

Hi All

My V5 document has my 1990 sorrento green 205 down as being black. Is this the same on all sorrento V5 documents, is the sorrento actually pearlesent black that just reflects green in sunlight? Also Im sure when I bought the car the previous owners V5 document had 205 GTI SE printed on it (SE meaning special edition) but when the V5 came back with my details on it the "SE" had been removed. Im sure I didnt imagine it, does anyone have "GTI SE" printed on their V5?

Cheers <_<

Edited by Daviewonder

marksorrento205

Mine says green mate <_<

craigmi16

my v5 says black to m8 not sure why tho

jackherer

My 1990 LE Sorrento said green on the V5 but several of the old MOTs said black which had been crossed out and corrected to green!

Richie

Mine said "two tone red" and didn't say it was a GTI. All you do is send your logbook to the dvla with a letter asking them to change the incorrect stuff and you get it back in about a week.

Bonzai

mine definately said green

chrisj21

Green too :)

marksorrento205

I had a brand new corsa when I was 17 that was green and the log book said it was brown :D

shalmaneser

I had a metallic turquoise rover a little while ago; looked green to me but the logbook said blue.

I think with some of these weird colours the DVLA just give their best guess, I wouldn't worry about it.

Phil H
I had a metallic turquoise rover a little while ago; looked green to me but the logbook said blue.

I think with some of these weird colours the DVLA just give their best guess, I wouldn't worry about it.

Is it not the supplying dealer that registers the car that the DVLA info is derived from and if the employee at the dealer is colour blind....?