• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
driversdomainuk

T16 Colours

driversdomainuk

Hi

I am wanting to get some Peugeot Talbot Sport side graphics on my 205. It has been rolled, but sorted an resprayed. However, I think these extra colours will distract from any imperfections and look quite good...

Now I can ay £60 for the graphics and stick on...which could be a nightmare....or I could paint them..the car is white with gold alloys.....

Don’t want to make it a T16 replica (although there is no shame is trying to impersonate a £300,000 Group B Rally Car!) but I want to incorporate some of the 80's period motorsport design to my competition car....

so - paint or stickers.....

Here is a look at the colours I mean

http://www.motorsportads.com/assets/produc...-6728-38671.jpg

Atari Boy

Stickers everyday of the week. Jonnygoodhand's stuff is very good too.

driversdomainuk
I do these as stickers and have uploaded a guide here: http://www.goodhand.co.uk/pts-decals/205-t...cals-guide.html

I'm based just down the road from you, in Bridgnorth. So if you need an extra pair of hands to help apply these, let me know.

John

thanks mate they look good. Are they easy to fit for the average person on the street..?

Edited by driversdomainuk

jonnygoodhand

Yeah, they're pretty straight forward as long as you take your time.

Although the light blue can be a little awkward, if you've Rallye Arches.

Carl Chambers

I have painted mine on;

087-2.jpg

mainly because it was before Jonnygoodhand was making them and I did buy a proper Peugeot sticker kit off ebay, but due to being 10 years old the glue had gone off and they didnt stick properly.

it takes a lot of time to get them right, and to paint each colour 1 by 1, but will never come off.

Richie

^^^^

That looks wicked awesome.