• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Death_Machine

Pearl Whites? Any Ideas

Death_Machine

hey i have had an mi16 miami blue 205 for some time now and have also now recently got a black turbo 205 gti. She is looking bit ruff so i was thinkin i have always wanted a pearl white but wouldnt know what to ask for would i be better sticking to standard pearls as in m3 or alfa romeo anyone got any paint codes that will help as i have a friend as long as i can get the paint he will spray he pretty good too.

Gentrix

maybe this is no big help from my side, but I happend to know a pearl-white Euro-Rallye(1.9).

...thing is - it didnt looked that good at all. :wacko:

Pearl-white worked on the early Audi 80 convertibles, but thats it.

andi

MerlinGTI

Pearl whites have a tendancy of looking 'dirty', not all but..

The other thing is if it would suit a old car like the 205, might look a bit MaxPowered?

I was considering this myself :wacko:

Kawasaki do a lovely metalic/pearl white on one of their latest bikes (GSXR? I dunno im not a bike person), the other option is to do a solid white base with a pearl laquer.

If your serious about getting it done just talk it through with your bodyshop, they will know what your on about, Pearl is the correct term and all. They will run you through some swatch's and do some spray-outs for you so you can choose.