• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jake_GTI

Mats And Boot

Jake_GTI

i am currently looking for a set of original gti floor mats for my car, i cant find any anywhere, can anyone help or at least point me in the right direction??

also i am after a phase 2 boot (if it'll fit a phase 1?) in graphite grey. where is the best place to source one if they fit?

thanks

jake

Pugleyrich
i am currently looking for a set of original gti floor mats for my car, i cant find any anywhere, can anyone help or at least point me in the right direction??

also i am after a phase 2 boot (if it'll fit a phase 1?) in graphite grey. where is the best place to source one if they fit?

thanks

jake

Autofive have some mats for £64.95 http://www.autofive.co.uk/home.htm - look under body parts. No pic, but sound like the ones you are after. Also, just gtis advertise some for £40 but the link to the picture doesnt work so not sure if they are genuine.

stufarri
Autofive have some mats for £64.95 http://www.autofive.co.uk/home.htm - look under body parts. No pic, but sound like the ones you are after. Also, just gtis advertise some for £40 but the link to the picture doesnt work so not sure if they are genuine.

Unfortunately, neither of these are the genuine lookalikes.

The Just GTI ones have the totally wrong font and I have the other ones from Autofive but these wear out quicky.

Look on Ebay.fr (the French one) there are loads of good looking mats on there and if you PM them they speak English and will do RHD too.

Good luck!

SurGie

Any linky's ?

Pugleyrich

The Just GTI ones have the totally wrong font and I have the other ones from Autofive but these wear out quicky.

Look on Ebay.fr (the French one) there are loads of good looking mats on there and if you PM them they speak English and will do RHD too.

Good luck!

Do you have any pics of the autofive ones?

I did a quick search on ebay.fr for '205 gti tapis' and got 12 results, but none that look amazing.

MerlinGTI

I know its not what you want and the ebay.fr ones sound like the solution...

But :P

I have the AutoFive ones in my car, bought seccy hand from here, been in what must be 2 years? and they still look like brand new when hovered. I havent even got round to scotch guarding them yet.

stufarri

Here is linky to the Ebay ones - I asked for them without '205' and they were happy to oblige:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&...em=390141762984

And in addition some more here - the Auto5 ones are in there too - ones with red piping and GTI on passenger and drivers mats

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...=100142&hl=

Edited by stufarri

rubyna

I have a set of brand new ones from just Gtis in black and red would sell them if someone wanted them as i need the green piped 1s as i now have green carpet, they was a x-mas pressie so only a few weeks old but never been taken out of packaging. £45 delivered..

Jake_GTI
I have a set of brand new ones from just Gtis in black and red would sell them if someone wanted them as i need the green piped 1s as i now have green carpet, they was a x-mas pressie so only a few weeks old but never been taken out of packaging. £45 delivered..

i got a set of the just gti ones when i went there the other day to try and sort my clutch out. saves my red carpet from gettin destroyed for the time being! thanks though

will probably invest in a decent set of original looking ones in the future though for sure

lemmingzappa

I've got the Just GTis mats and I think they look pretty good :unsure:

Edited by lemmingzappa

Pugleyrich
I've got the Just GTis mats and I think they look pretty good :unsure:

have you got any pictures of them? im interested to see what they look like in comparison to the autofive ones

lemmingzappa

p1020402.jpg

Obviously they look better when they're clean and hoovered :rolleyes:

Edited by lemmingzappa

gavbrum

Good luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Peugeot-205...sQ5fAccessories

Found these ones.

What do you guys think?

Bit pricey.

Atari Boy

Martyn180 on PSOOC is trying to get some proper ones made.

I got this PM from him.

I am working on it at present.

Am on the 3rd set to get the design right, logo size etc. Waiting for the current ones to be picked up again, and redone. They just need to get the logo double in size, and small gap between the lettering and Im there. Had the following problems

Problem 1- The logo will be emborided on though, not embossed/transfer on. But glancing through the windows for example should be spot on.

Problem 2 I found was that most mat designers wont touch it because its a copyrighted 'gti' logo, even though its not strictly in current production now.

Problem 3 Unfortunatley I have only seen pictures not an original for 15 years. Would have been easier to say copy this as the mat production , dont seem to look at the images sent to them.

There were a set on ebay at Christmas, that sold for £26.00 , gutted I missed these. Although the odd car comes up and they have them in.

Cost £125.00 each due to one off production inc postage. If I can get them right enough for Pugfest, and can get a bulk buy of 25 or more, should be able to get the price down or have a good template to see if some other suppliers will do it as I think the price should be around the £75.00 mark.

Martyn

Edited by Atari Boy

Gentrix

I just received mine from german ebay.

post-5053-1274982510.png

In red with black borders and black lettering. I asked them to just print 205 without the GTI - and it looks spot on.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

They are for my latest very cheap, black XS - with grey velour carpet and red seatbelts. I try to remember taking a picture the next days.

Quality seems very reasonable for the money.

andi

muddatrucker

Lol at that steering wheel, looks like it came off a pirate ship!

Richie
I just received mine from german ebay.

Those look great, do they do them in other colours and ship to the UK?

Gentrix
Those look great, do they do them in other colours and ship to the UK?

Hi,

they do send to GB - costs are ca. 15 €.

And they have different colours - if you'd ask for what you want, I think they could do it.

This is the shop

http://stores.ebay.de/skinautico

andi pirat.gif

djc

It maybe worth trying Jeremy @ Justmatz. I have a set of their mats in my Mk2 Golf, iirc 3 different grades of carpet are available, loads of logo's, colour choices etc & an online design service. I don't have a contact number but google them, they maybe the answer.

Wallby

Thought I'd bring back this old thread and show you all my new 'home made' peugeot sport mats. I think they look quite good and for a grand sum of £13.97 you cant go wrong! Here's a few pics...

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

muddatrucker

How home made are they just a badge stitched onto a mat, or did you shape the mat too?

I need some beige ones for my STDT but I always end up tangling them in the peddles unless they're fitted.

Wallby

Yep, just a badge stuck on a mat. More personalised than home made I suppose :huh:

MrG

intersting stuff Wallby.

The GTI we've just picked up has all of its original dealer supplied mats, all these have is a small Peugeot lion on the drivers mat.