• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ddoherty406

205 With 406 Alloy Wheels?

ddoherty406

Hi everyone, just joined the forum and have been taking a good look around. Some beautiful cars on here and awsome projects. The only thing is im having trouble finding info on 205s with 406 alloys. I think when i search '406' its a bit to vague as its a number. Are there many 205s on here rolling on them. Could anybody point me in the right direction or even better throw up a few pics. Im more specifically looking a pic of a 205 with the 406 exectuive model alloys.

allye

Theres a few people who have put 406 coupe wheels on 205's, one of the white dimma's, a turbo one has them on.

welshpug

Nimrods/Ouragans are one, from a 206 they need a small spacer on the rear, but from a 406 the same wheel fits straight on as they use a different offset

ddoherty406

Ive seen a few 106s with the nimrod style ones off the 406, they looked the part. Its just I have a full set of these in very good condition...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-406-4-STUD-A...=item3efb57a348

Ive tryed them on the car its just mine still have the 205/65/r15 tyres on them and couldnt put it back on the ground lol. Just wondered if there was any pics so I could see what they look like, before getting the new tyres on them.

welshpug

seen them on a Saxo, dint really look that good :unsure:

ddoherty406

Dam, Thats what I didnt wont to hear. :unsure: lol

ddoherty406

Bump. So not many about then? :P lol