• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stevem099

Front Bumper Mountings

stevem099

hi all, my old bumper was cracked and smashed right in center (had been since i brought it) got i tidy looking second hand one, used some plasticare (very impressed with looks brilliant) whilst taked old bumper off everybolt snapped. went to fit new at first i thought the 2 main bolts on the side that go into the rubber things must be like a locking key, since worked out there bolts and have also infact snaped, problem i have its my only form of transport so need to get it up and running soon, ive seen bumper mounting kits on ebay which i suppose is going to be the fastest way to repair unless peugeot are likey to stock them? is there anywere that sells the red pipeing? or anyone got these parts?

what a day

many thanks

steve

stevem099

Right ive sorted out my bumper problem, Used some big repair washers in the side mounting brakets cleaned them up repainted then new bolts and the orignal rubber covers, not to sure how the orginal fixings looks but mines nice and tight, rather proud of my bodge, :lol: ive still got to buy the bolts that go in the front bumper (longones) and ive lost the clips that hold the front arch trim on,

does anyone know what these little clips are called and what size is needed, there like self gripping washers?

cheers

steve

Miles

You can get them from Pug I think but they are expensive, I get mine from Wurth but only have the number at work

stevem099

Thanks for reply if you could find me the number when you get a minute that would be great, just had a look on the wurth site got to page 5 of 841 in body fixtures lol

cheers

steve

Perky

They arent that expensive off Peugeot, think they are the same clips as a 106 gti/quiksilver. Otherwise just bond the arch on.