• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
custard-rallye

[misc_work] White 205 Rallye

Pugnut

would be better eye level side on pic. How level the sill looks sitting on flat ground is the best way to look, but from what i can see it's not too bad. Forget that though, what does it drive like? any significant difference with the arb etc?

custard-rallye

feels better around the corners havent really got the chance to push it (at 60 of course) will try and get it to knockhill at some point. need to get my spare vtr block in it as the head gasket is gone so may aswell add a few cc and the clutch is on its last legs so will do it at once

custard-rallye

another update

well went to see where the oil leak was coming from on my 205 thought it was the cam seal so got one from peugeot turned out not to be doh! should of checked first ah well another spare part so found out its leaking from the head so decided to build another engine as i had a vtr engine laying and a friend had a ax gt for scrap so got it for free :) so we towed it from his house to my mates shed which was fine until a wheel decided to part from the hub i was s***ing myself to say the least. my pal said i was pure white. the worst bit was the ax had no seats so i was sitting on a little wooden bench which wasnt fun with a wheel missing anyway i will let the pics do some talking as my puntuation is terrible and probally hard to read

also have some pics of my old 205 rallye i wrote off :(

DSCF3840.jpg

DSCF3841.jpg

my friend paul and the other half

DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3845.jpg

DSCF3846.jpg

DSCF3848.jpg

one of the only girls i know that doesnt mind helping with the cars as she is learning to be a mechanic and her first car has 200 brake a starlet turbo will get some pics of it soon with the rallye :lol:

allye

Looking good, although I think the 106 steeles look better just me though! are those wheels not coming out of the arches? What brakes you going for>

Ali

custard-rallye

the wheels dont stick out that much tbh thats the 4th person that has said to me they prefer the steelies but al stick with the th's planning on getting wilwoods but if i found some ap's cheap id get them

allye

Wow, big boy brakes! I'm wondering what to go for, biggest ones that fit under the steeles!? Are you going to go for Euro arches? By the way the pictures of the yellow Rallye are pretty bad! Although it had GTI arch kit on it?

Ali

custard-rallye

nah keeping it original as it should be. yeah one of the previous owners fitted it and bodged on a sliding sunroof which was a shame as the shell was really clean just bought some other goodies :blush:

ilovemypug
Wow, big boy brakes! I'm wondering what to go for, biggest ones that fit under the steeles!? Are you going to go for Euro arches? By the way the pictures of the yellow Rallye are pretty bad! Although it had GTI arch kit on it?

Ali

i just got some berlingo brakes for my 205 xs.. looking forward for soem better stoppin action..

custard-rallye

Got all the bits for my 40's now so hoping to get em on this weekend no other updates other than fitted a new exhaust

custard-rallye

Got some pics with j_orr

710f1246.jpg

e282a9d9.jpg

Edited by custard-rallye

custard-rallye

Ok didn't do that very well on on my HTC so that's my excuse sorted now

Edited by custard-rallye

helmet421

looks lovely mate an the th's looks the nuts mate will watch this one good luck

rallyejames

loving the car mate i am currently doing a full restoration on my yellow rallye i will try get a built thread up at some point.

custard-rallye

Havnt updated in ages so will add some stuff bought a 645 catcam so just need a inlet vernier and the engine will be done also going to get the fly lightened and save for a full respray

custard-rallye

havnt been on in ages as i have bought a s14a to sell on to fund the 205 :rolleyes: so will hopefully have some updates soon

tdr_1976

Cars looking good!

I must admit, I've got a soft spot for white cars!

custard-rallye

havnt updated lately so thought i would fitted my d2 coilovers on sat also fitted my 40's so just need to get them to ricky guald to get set up and found out i can apply for my licence 2 month early as i handed it in so roll on april 22nd

lukesaddy

Just been looking at your car mate, it looks immense on them wheels !!

any chance you can link me the stud and nut conversion? thanks

custard-rallye

It's alive fitted my 40's will get a clip up soon oh and I got my conversion from rallydesign the nuts were off eBay Nissan fitment m12 x 1.25 I'm sure it was

custard-rallye

Got the car set up made crap power so I bought a tu5jp4 head today so getting 708 catcam's for it and my pistons cut for the bigger valves bought a loom so it will be a straight swap also spied a eaton m45 supercharger forsale to fit a 106 gti engine

VND

also spied a eaton m45 supercharger forsale to fit a 106 gti engine

B)

This^

Sounds interesting!

custard-rallye

Fitted a new passenger door today as somebody tried to break in when the previous owner had it at last no more cold drafts

IMAG0228.jpg

Breaking in Glasgow style

IMAG0224.jpg

This is my strip down so far for paint all I need is shafts out and drop engine

New door cheers trogboy

IMAG0227.jpg

Also made this in 5 min for those break moments

IMAG0225.jpg

And last spied this at a mates for those die hard fans

IMAG0226.jpg

custard-rallye

Time for an update

Car is in bodyshop

IMAG0007.jpg

Don't know if you can see the lotus cortina in the background I just bought this today aswell

IMAG0017.jpg

365326873a7537431507l.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Just away to give a deposit on a gmc supercharger kit aswell for a vtr engine so may have a 106 gti engine forsale with a jp4 head and custom made 708 cams for the jp4 head also have a converted loom

backroadpug

Alright dude Id rather have the push bike than the jap crap.lol :wacko:

You keepin it or doing it up for funds for the rallye.

F**k me you change your mind a heap a super charged vtr engine now?lol

Whats the converted loom involve?

custard-rallye

I'm not sure about the loom its sat in my room in a box since I bought it. the pulsar will be run for a bit then sold for 205 funds. yeah I change my mind all the time al get bored of that aswell surely.