• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Anthony

Anyone Got A Innovate Lc-1 Wideband Controller?

Anthony

Anyone here got a Innovate LC-1 wideband lambda controller and fancy doing me a quick favour?

I need the pin out for the 9-pin serial to 3.5mm jack adapter, as the LC-1 that I've recently acquired has this missing. Looks like there is just three wires which I assume connects to send, receive and ground on the serial plug, but if anyone has one and doesn't mind spending a minute pinning it out with a multimeter, it'll save me having to work it out by trial and error.

I know that you can get replacements from Innovate, but given that they're in the States it'll be easier/quicker to just make a replacement.

Dj_mini

If you dont get any joy tonight ill dig mine out in the morning for you ;)

Anthony
these any help?

Not that I can see.

The main wiring I've got sussed and is pretty straight forward, it's just the serial to 3.5mm jack cable that comes with the kit that's missing on mine and I'm struggling to find anything on the 'net that will tell me the pinout of it so that I can make a replacement. Innovate themselves unsurprisingly want to just sell you a replacement cable rather than give you the pinout to make one.

jackherer

I happen to have an LC1 and a multimeter on my desk so I just buzzed it out:

1 (tip) = goes to pin 3 on the 9 pin D type RS232

2 (middle) = goes to pin 2

3 (base) = goes to pin 5 + case

petert

I had to reprogram mine last week after accidently pulling out the cable while it was switched on. It went into a custom fuel mode, giving out very weird values. Simple enough to put back to petrol however. Then, just to further insult myself, I killed the sensor. I bought a new one from http://www.oxygensensor.net/ for US$64 (inc. shipping).

Anthony

That's great - many thanks :lol:

Spiky

i have one fitted on my 205, with gauge :lol:

let me know if you need any info/help