• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
davey205

Stripped Her Out .... To Waxoyl Got A Leak :-(

davey205

Passenger footwell cant really see where its coming from even , [kinda looks to be coming from underneath one of the plastic rivets , anyone had any experience of leaky passenger footwells?

hopefully someone on here will have some idea but if im just going to be harrassed and told to use the search function i don't want to hear from you.

Edited by davey205

GLPoomobile

Use the search :blush:

No really, I'm deadly serious on this. Passenger footwell is possibly the most common place to find leaked water, and it's one the most common topics covered on this forum. If you can't find a mass of information very easily to get you started on this, then I'll eat my own rectum!

will.m

i went through a massive puddle a couple of weeks back with all the flooding, and the next day found a very wet passenger footwell

i had removed the seals for the doors the day of the puddle, but put them back on and hammered them down, so im guessing its not that.

if i find where the weak point is, i'll let you know, and vice versa? :blush:

jimistdt

Or do as GLPoomobile suggested and do a search and you may get it sorted sooner than you think.

I typed '+water +footwell' in the search bar and I got three pages of really useful info.

Looksy

I wish you good luck and your passengers dry feet.