• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jdb1964

Can Anyone Repro Dealer Plates If Have One Old To Copy

jdb1964

Hi folks,

As per topic, could anyone out there reproduce a new set of number plates if I was to give you an image of the original dealer rear plate which has upon it the dealer name as a subscript and it has a Peugeot logo and the word Peugeot at the top (could email it).

Front plate is a newer 'blank' one

The dealership is 'Morrison Brothers Aberdeen' (sadly now in administration).

All assistance and advice gratefully received

Jon

'90 1.9

Edited by jdb1964

number2301

Have you checked out those online places which do show plates? I'm sure they'd be able to copy a design like that. One that comes to mind is called something like gtgrafix.

stevec205gti

Let me know how you get on - the company I work for designs and build inkjet printing products, and we sell to some plate makers! We're working on a new sample rig which is being built up later in the month, and if it works I should be able to do the adhesive silver part of the plate if it's of any help (and if it doesn't work i probably wont be here to help anyway - i designed it all and it'll 10k+ down the swanny if it's wrong lol). We only have the sample material for front plates.

As I said, if you don't get anywhere give me a shout and should hopefully be able to help out.

jonnygoodhand

I'll have a go at this, if you like, together with the OEM dealer stickers you mentioned.

If you can take a decent picture of the current plate (even batter, a scan) and PM me/post it up here, I'll do some mock-ups for you before printing the real thing.

jonnygoodhand

Something like this?

dealer-details.gif

jdb1964

hi folks,

I will try and load up some images taken of the tax disc holder and rear plate when I've worked out how...

J

Tom Fenton

Hello JDB, the easiest way is to go to the photobucket website and register yourself an account. You can then upload your pictures from your computer to the photobucket website.

Once they are on there, you can then copy the web links from Photobucket onto here so people will be able to see your pictures.

Hope that makes sense. Photobucket is quite easy to use and free to register.

jdb1964
Hello JDB, the easiest way is to go to the photobucket website and register yourself an account. You can then upload your pictures from your computer to the photobucket website.

Once they are on there, you can then copy the web links from Photobucket onto here so people will be able to see your pictures.

Hope that makes sense. Photobucket is quite easy to use and free to register.

thanks for that - photos uploaded just now onto my computer so will have a go at photobucket

cheers

J