• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
danpug

Arch/side Trim Clips

GLPoomobile

That set will do one side of the car.

It is a little more expensive than the price from Pug.

I'm sure the dealer I was at a few weeks ago said it was no longer available, which other members also said recently, but someone else on here said that they managed to get this kit from a dealer not long ago.

Worth noting that there are a few bits in that kit that are either very difficult to source now, or definately not available from Pug.

SurGie

Not that e-Bayer again, he buys bulk from Pug then sells them dearer on e-bay, this is most likely why Pug have none left.

That's not a full kit, those large side trim attachments in white colour at the top part of pic should be 12, 6 each side, not too sure on the

rest thou, it does look like one side lot tbh.

miamichris

I got this kit not so long ago from my dealer Dan, the part number 6994.44 springs to mind! it was about £30 and yeah it only does one side of the car but you get pretty much everything in it including those little rivets for the side of the car.

theres also one for the bumper fixings, its 6994.53 (£20 +vat)

I'd give that seller a miss and just go to your dealer to save a few quid :(

Edited by miamichris

Miles

I have got all the Side trim clips that go into the wing's etc, The only one's I havn;t found are the front one's which hold the insert and trim on, Mind I fit them differently to Pug and use only the push fit clip's with cup's instead of the metal push clip on the back

If anyones intrested I can sort out a price on them

danpug

Thanks for the replies.

MrG

Miles, that's handy to know as I may need a full set for both sides. I'll sort throuhg the stuff in the car and pm you direct.

pablo

I got a box from my dealer a couple of weeks ago along with two front arches. One box does one side (or two fronts) and was £30ish inc vat. arches and clips came to 95ish all in. HTH