• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugdamo

Not Happy

pugdamo

Iv finally got my internet back up and running and in the meantime iv had some bad luck.

As some of you will know i had my car resprayed about 11 months ago.

I had my car parked in the gravel car park in work as usual,and when i left work in the evening i was sat in the car when the receptionist decided to do a massive dohnut in his rear wheel drive Alpha 90 about 6inches from the front of my car,needless to say i was a little annoyed as i heard big pieces of gravel bouncing off the side of my car,i jumped out to check the damage when i realised it was really bad,it had done several dents and stone chips in the bonnet,and the same kind of dents and chips in the wing,door and quarter panel,also stone chips in the roof and it smashed the windscreen,i was so gutted.

He said at first i can either take £200 or claim on his insurance,NO CHANCE. I took it to my mate at the body shop that painted it,he said the cheapest he could do it for was £650,i have since managed to get the money out of the receptionist which is good that he is going to pay for it,i told him thats probably the most expensive wheelspin he's ever done.

I just hope the paint job looks good. Anyway rant over.

Good to be back ;)

davepug205

Hes one of them sly jellous F#cking c#nts whos daddy bought him the Alpha???

How can you do something like that without knowing the consequences???

Once youve got your money wait till hes coming out of work and watch his face

as your river dancing on the roof of his Alpha ;)

GLPoomobile

I'm confused ;)

Receptionist - fella?

Fella - receptionist?

Nah, I just don't get it :lol: Explain please!

And what the f***'s an Alpha?

REALLY confused :lol:

Veero

Would have made my blood boil, respray or not. :angry:

Glad you got him to cough up.

Agreed GLP, male receptionist, something not right there...

MrG

alpha male! must be,

but a male receptionist, even in today's 'open' society that's a rare thing. But at least he agreed to payout and not argue the figure.

I like alfa's but not those driven by knobs. Hopefully as the paint is still fairly 'new' the match will be good, hope it all works out.

maturin23

Alfa Romeo 90 ?

djinuk

i hate hearing things like this.. whats even worse is when they cause damage but then come out with somthing like .. " its a G reg what are you bothered about" I had look little immature female think it was funny to poor redbull on my boot lid on my r5 gt. I told the girls fella to take her away before i stab her in the eye with the ball point pen i was currently holding.

The word is "c*nts"

GLPoomobile

Well on a serious note, at least you were there to witness the incident. If you hadn't, you'd have no idea who did it and would be £600 out of pocket. Not that it makes it any better, as it should never have happened.

I'm sure you won't want to upset the apple cart, but this guy is obvioulsy an immature boy racer d*ck, and he's done something very stupid and dangerous on work property. How would your employers feel about this? It wouldn't set a very good example if customers/clients had seen it.

Edited by GLPoomobile

DrSarty

Sorry to hear this, but I managed to sort out a line-up for you.

Is it one of this lot? :blush:

muppets.jpg