• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
smokey

Price Of Red Trim Inserts

smokey

Hiya guys

I've just been on Autofive to check out their prices and for a full set of red trim it comes to £69.84

Just wondering before i hit the buy button id there anywhere else which might do the full set cheaper?

Thanks

SurGie

TBH i would go to collect from Peugeot themselfs, as they can very easily be damaged through post.

It does seem to be a bit deer.

Goliath

Wherever you get them from you will want to pick them up and fit them there and then as they do bend and kink very easily, they are pretty much impossible to post.

From memory I think the front and rear bumper inserts are about £25 each from peugeot.

richystran
Wherever you get them from you will want to pick them up and fit them there and then as they do bend and kink very easily, they are pretty much impossible to post.

From memory I think the front and rear bumper inserts are about £25 each from peugeot.

I just got a quote of £15.03 + Vat for front and the same for back, so £30 + vat for the set.

smokey

Thanks for the comments guys

I ended up going with the Stealers.

£70 for everything including VAT.

At least this way if they are damaged i can get them sent back and exchanged.

Thanks again

willmounsey

I got mine from autofive and they where posted to me in Southern Ireland, luckly enough they where sound when I got them but can easily understand why they can get damaged so easy, the box there in is flimsy enough.

Will

GLPoomobile

I bought 2 boxes from Neat Auto a couple of years ago. When I collected them they both looked fine, but in one box one of the bumper trims had been twisted slightly causing it to kink on one corner. Luckily it bent back in to shape. I guess the box must have been bent at some point. It just goes to show, having these things sent to you obviously adds a big risk of damage in transit, but you have to remember that they had to go through transit to get to the supplier, and the supplier may not have been uber careful with them when storing them, so you can get damage occurring at many stages along the way.

Edited by GLPoomobile

GLPoomobile

Double post

Edited by GLPoomobile

richystran
I bought 2 boxes from Neat Auto a couple of years ago. When I collected them they both looked fine, but in one box one of the bumper trims had been twisted slightly causing it to kink on one corner. Luckily it bent back in to shape. I guess the box must have been bent at some point. It just goes to show, having these things sent to you obviously adds a big risk of damage in transit, but you have to remember that they had to go through transit to get to the supplier, and the supplier may not have been uber careful with them when storing them, so you can get damage occurring at many stages along the way.

Just looking at the neat site and they dont have a single bit for the 205! Have they quit 205 stuff?

SurGie

Same here, they have no photos for any thing when i was looking for stuff.

GLPoomobile

Good old Neat :ph34r: Their website has never been their strong point ;)

I actually stopped looking a couple of years ago as they stopped updating the old website for ages. This is the first time I've seen the new site (welcome to the 21st century Neat :D ). So I'd stake money on this being a simple case of them not running the website properly, rather than them not actually stocking the parts. Take a look at some of the other categories on there, many seem oddly vacant of any products!

Edited by GLPoomobile

welshpug

definitely a work in progress ;)

mickie

good to know you can still get this, as i need the full set too :)