• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dcc

Injector Part Numbers

dcc

Could anybody please give me the part numbers for GTI6 and Mi16 injectors please.

If possible Flow rates and resistances too.

Thanks

Dan.

the bosch number would also be helpful! :)

Edited by dcc

DrSarty

I thought both injectors are high impedence i.e. 16ohms. (?)

Anyway, the Mi16 Bosch (mustard yellow and black) injector is: 0280 150 702

Pin #2 on these is for the 12v relayed feed. They are earth triggered.

GTI6 (green and black) injectors definitely have the positive terminal marked, and perhaps the Mi ones do too.

Someone else will have to help with flow rates and the '6 part no.

Edited by DrSarty

dcc

cheers sarty. was desperately looking for the resistance, need a set of higher flowing injectors with 15.9 ohms resistance. gti injectors will be perfect.

welshpug

somewhere in the region of 286cc/Min+ for the gti6 and from memory 214cc/Min for the Mi16, both at 3 bar, not 100% of the Mi16 figure.

Pob
somewhere in the region of 286cc/Min+ for the gti6 and from memory 214cc/Min for the Mi16, both at 3 bar, not 100% of the Mi16 figure.

Sorry for hi-jacking the topic, but I have a question regarding injectors. What is the flow rate for a 1.9 GTi injectors? Would Mi16 injectors be usable on a 1.9 8v?

Many thanks,

Dan

welshpug

only if you were running aftermarket management, in which case there are better injectors to be used, namely those gti6 ones.

Pob
only if you were running aftermarket management, in which case there are better injectors to be used, namely those gti6 ones.

Ah, ok... It was just purely to swap the standard ones on standard management.

Dan

paulvancraen

Sorry but I don't think DrSarty is right...

0 280 150 702 are only 189cc @ 3bar

Mi16: 0 280 150 762 = 214 cc @ 3bar

2.0 turbo (XM): 0 280 150 701 = 226cc @ 3bar

I don't have the number for the gti6 ones, so can't look them up...

I do know for a fact that Mi16 = 762. I've got 2 of them and both are 762.

I thought the 702 were found in 1.9 8v phase 1 engines.

762 are also found in 1.9 8v phase 2 engines.

DrSarty

I've certainly been known to be wrong, but I gather you're ONLY referring to the part number for Mi16 injectors?

You could be right, but I took that number directly from the Citroen BX16v Injection System Specification & Inspection for Motronic 4.1 (XU9J4) booklet, which says 0 280 150 702.

I suppose someone somewhere has their '6's and '0's mixed up. :)

Perhaps the booklet is showing the XU9JA injectors, but if that's what your Mi injector says on it then you will be correct. My bad, but excusable. :lol:

EDIT: In fact I've just checked another Motronic Mi16 document, this time for the later 3-row Motronic 1.3 system/ECU and that too says '702'. Odd that.

Edited by DrSarty

Pob
I've certainly been known to be wrong, but I gather you're ONLY referring to the part number for Mi16 injectors?

You could be right, but I took that number directly from the Citroen BX16v Injection System Specification & Inspection for Motronic 4.1 (XU9J4) booklet, which says 0 280 150 702.

I suppose someone somewhere has their '6's and '0's mixed up. :)

Perhaps the booklet is showing the XU9JA injectors, but if that's what your Mi injector says on it then you will be correct. My bad, but excusable. :lol:

EDIT: In fact I've just checked another Motronic Mi16 document, this time for the later 3-row Motronic 1.3 system/ECU and that too says '702'. Odd that.

I've just looked at my injectors on a 1.9 8v and they are 0 280 150 762. So does that mean I can use Mi injectors aslong the part numbers are the same?

Dan

paulvancraen

Pob, the Mi16 and DKZ injectors are exactly the same, so yes you can use them. If the numbers are the same, the injectors are the same ( obvious :P )

Sarty, yes I was referring to the Mi16 number. And yes it's very strange but not the only strange thing the frenchies have done :)

It just can't be right: then the 8v injectors should be smaller then the 16v injectors? :P

I wasn't attacking you btw, just clearing things up :unsure:

So anyone care to check the number on the injectors of the XU10J4RS? :lol:

Sam

GTI6 are:

IW204

265cc@3bar

16 ohms

WEBER

injecteurs.doc

Edited by Sam

Pob
Pob, the Mi16 and DKZ injectors are exactly the same, so yes you can use them. If the numbers are the same, the injectors are the same ( obvious :P )

Sarty, yes I was referring to the Mi16 number. And yes it's very strange but not the only strange thing the frenchies have done ;)

It just can't be right: then the 8v injectors should be smaller then the 16v injectors? :P

I wasn't attacking you btw, just clearing things up :)

So anyone care to check the number on the injectors of the XU10J4RS? :P

DKZ? Isn't that the low compression engine? Mine is a D6B

Dan

paulvancraen

DKZ = 122 bhp (phase 2 GTi)

DFZ = 105 bhp (gentry) lower compression and milder cam

D6B = 130 bhp (phase 1 Gti)

Pob
DKZ = 122 bhp (phase 2 GTi)

DFZ = 105 bhp (gentry) lower compression and milder cam

D6B = 130 bhp (phase 1 Gti)

The reason I ask is because I think mine is a mish mash of various parts. Mine is a Ph1 engine so should it have 0 280 150 702 injectors and will running the 762 injectors make any difference? I.e general running not performance. I think I've got a spare set of 702 injectors somewhere

Dan

Edited by Pob

Sign in to follow this