• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
shalmaneser

Bumper/trim Clips

shalmaneser

Hi guys.

I've been looking at this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

on the bay. I want to 'do' my trim in a bit, it's already been dyed when attached to the car and looks good but i want to take it off and do a real proper job. Some of my trim is looking a little loose anyway and i'd like to get it on nice and tight.

Does anyone have a price for the above parts direct from peugeot? I've been fannying around with tossing servicebox but it's bloody useless for stuff like this - each clip has a silly name and it doesn't say if they come in packs of ten/twenty/whatever, doesn't tell you how many you need etc etc.

Money's tight so i'd like to save where i can, so cutting out the ebay middleman would be good and just get the parts straight from pug.

alternatively, anyone know of any good suppliers for trim parts?

cheers

Ryan

Peugeot do a kit with a selection of clips for the trim for £31.57 (part number 6994 44).

That listing looks like the same kit with a couple of quid mark-up added.

Daz_C
Peugeot do a kit with a selection of clips for the trim for £31.57 (part number 6994 44).

That listing looks like the same kit with a couple of quid mark-up added.

The kit listed above is no longer available from Pug i'm led to believe. Unless your local stealer has them in stock.

No longer listed on service box.

I've never used Auto5 but they may do them ?

andykandy205

that kit from peugeot cost £27+vat per side as i bought some couple of weeks back so they are still available...

shalmaneser
that kit from peugeot cost £27+vat per side as i bought some couple of weeks back so they are still available...

nice, that's what i wanted to know :rolleyes:

don't suppose you have a code?

Miles

I will have 95% of all the clips for the side trims soon, Just waiting on them any day now