• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gazza 67

Inner Wings

Gazza 67

Does anyone on here know of someone who is can (or willing) to treat the rust coming through on my inner wings of my 205/6? It's not that bad yet and the metal is still solid underneath.

Don't want to go to a body shop to get ripped off again, woudl much prefer to use someone recommended. Can provide pictures but not until the weekend.

cheers

johno_78
Does anyone on here know of someone who is can (or willing) to treat the rust coming through on my inner wings of my 205/6? It's not that bad yet and the metal is still solid underneath.

Don't want to go to a body shop to get ripped off again, woudl much prefer to use someone recommended. Can provide pictures but not until the weekend.

cheers

Give this chap a call. http://www.rust.co.uk/ They're based near you in Hop Pole and have just installed a ramp in his workshop so can underseal and cavity wax the whole car for you. I'm going to take my wifes 205 there after i have finished restoring and MOT'd it.

Gazza 67
Give this chap a call. http://www.rust.co.uk/ They're based near you in Hop Pole and have just installed a ramp in his workshop so can underseal and cavity wax the whole car for you. I'm going to take my wifes 205 there after i have finished restoring and MOT'd it.

cheers johno, will do.

gal