• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
richors

Front Bumper Fixings

richors

Hi - Is any of the front bumper fixing kit still available from Peugeot or anywhere else?

thanks

Mark.

arnold naber

In the Netherlands its complete availble.. was expensive ..thought about 90 euro's incl. discount

welshpug

depends which bits you're after, I think they still supply the kit for about £25.

why don't you ask a dealer :angry:

jimistdt

WP whilst your here is Part No - 6994 53 for the kit - I asked this before but didn't get a definitive answer.

Ryan

Which bits are in that kit?

smokey

You can defo get the bits in the UK got mine on Friday.

If you dont go for the kit and want to know the part numbers let me know and i'll list them. I decided to just get the bits rather than the full kit because i already had some bits already.

Also i did see on Ebay that someone is selling bumper fixing kits for £27

Edited by smokey

welshpug

borrowed from that Ebay auction -

291517523_tp.jpg

Please Note

Photo Is Representitive Of The Selection Of Items You Will Receive

Individual Contents May Vary Slightly

:angry:

that I believe is what you'll find under

6994 53 FIXING STUD £20.78!!

Edited by welshpug

smokey

Lol

thought his prices were high!!

welshpug

all of his prices are high, a mate of mine knows which dealer he buys all his parts from and managed to intercept one of the metal coolant pipes before they were collected and got it cheaper as it had been on a bulk order :angry:

richors

Will try a dealers then - cheers.

I definately need the 4 bolts with square head on and the rubber part that goes into the main fixings on the side pieces if that makes sense................. or the complete side fixings if you can't split them when buying.

thanks

johno_78
Will try a dealers then - cheers.

I definately need the 4 bolts with square head on and the rubber part that goes into the main fixings on the side pieces if that makes sense................. or the complete side fixings if you can't split them when buying.

thanks

I went to my local dealer this week, for the rubber mount and fixing for the front bumper, but was told that they are out of stock in France and he reckoned that it is now a discontinued part.

Does anyone know where they could be obtained from instead?

Gazza 67
I went to my local dealer this week, for the rubber mount and fixing for the front bumper, but was told that they are out of stock in France and he reckoned that it is now a discontinued part.

Does anyone know where they could be obtained from instead?

You can still get them from main dealers, I got some last week. Can't give you the part numbers till the weekend but someone else on here maybe able to provide them before then. If not let me know and i'll send them on Friday night.

Gal

johno_78
You can still get them from main dealers, I got some last week. Can't give you the part numbers till the weekend but someone else on here maybe able to provide them before then. If not let me know and i'll send them on Friday night.

Gal

Do you mean Marhsalls in Peterborough? I am after part numbers 692493, 742716 and 742624.

Gazza 67
Do you mean Marhsalls in Peterborough? I am after part numbers 692493, 742716 and 742624.

No I work in Bracknell so I got them from down here. If you want me to get you some just let me know, i'll ring them order em and collect this week, providing that they can get em of course. You can collect from Deeping if you want? let me know.

Gal