• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BackStreetRacecars

Rallye Arches.....

BackStreetRacecars

I have noticed that some folk on here have the euro rallye atyle arches on there cars, I have also noticed that you some seem to be the bond on type but some seem to be secured by rivets or screws? can anyone shed soe light on where I could get a set of the rivet/screw on type? also, anyone have any pics of the rivet/screw on type.... Cheers

Cameron

Mine are from me. :o

Unfortunately I don't have the moulds anymore, but those eBay ones seem to be pretty good money. Cheaper than I could do them for anyway.

wardy18

mine are duplicates from some previous ones i bought and i have kept the moulds for if i ever stuff the car into a bank at the hillclimb, they are the rivet/screw on type and i found that even thou they are arches for the front that they also fitted and look just as awesome as rear arches too!!

see this link

clicky

If you want me to make you a set from my moulds drop me a pm, i can have them done quite quickly!!