• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
decoc182

205 Rallye Arches

decoc182

Im still humming and harring over which set of 205 arches to get for my project :)

I have seen the ones on ebay, but considering it will be a stage car, im not to keen on fibre glass panels in case they crack. I have gone onto service box and think I have found the part numbers for the arches. I take it the genuine parts are ABS plastic?

Part Numbers:-

8544 33 fronts

8544 34 fronts

8547 32 rear

8547 33 rear

Can anyone confirm for me if this is right? Going into peugeot when I get a chance for a price on these. Any one got a rough idea how much they will cost and if they are readily available?

jonnygoodhand
Im still humming and harring over which set of 205 arches to get for my project :)

I have seen the ones on ebay, but considering it will be a stage car, im not to keen on fibre glass panels in case they crack. I have gone onto service box and think I have found the part numbers for the arches. I take it the genuine parts are ABS plastic?

Part Numbers:-

8544 33 fronts

8544 34 fronts

8547 32 rear

8547 33 rear

Can anyone confirm for me if this is right? Going into peugeot when I get a chance for a price on these. Any one got a rough idea how much they will cost and if they are readily available?

Sorry, can't confirm this but would be interested to find out. Let us know how you get on.

205Rallee

The original ones on my LHD Euro Rallye are fibre glass and cost a fortune from Peugeot, think something like £600 the set IIRC :) Having said that they take an awful lot of abuse before they break and I've had mine repaired in the past.

decoc182

I didnt realise they were fibreglass as standard. £600!!!! my cars not even worth that!