• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kyepan

Alloy Wheel Repair

kyepan

Needed in berks bucks oxon herts etc, fairly urgently too.

anyone know anyone?

also if it was caused by a pot hole can i claim off the council?

omega
Needed in berks bucks oxon herts etc, fairly urgently too.

anyone know anyone?

also if it was caused by a pot hole can i claim off the council?

if you get motorcycle news this week and look in the readers questions it tells you how to sue the council

kyepan

quick update,

dad piped up when i was under the car yesterday to ask me about the wheel on the mazda that had a ding/smack in it, i said it was on the inner rim, he let me know that that he used to sell split rims, and all he needed was the dimensions and he could get a replacement rim and seal.. result. I thought they were superbly bespoke items.

he wen't on to explain that 3 piece racing rims are such that you can replace the inner section to change the width of the rim, for different width tyres.... and that the stud pattern is less than rare it's more common, the rim's themselves are interchangable items.

result..

philfingers

do a web search but yes you can claim of the council, you get a claim form. will need a picture of the pot hole too. never done it myself but a mate has a few times