• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
burr_2000

Injectors

burr_2000

I have a TU 1.4 with GSXR 600 Throttle bodies, using the VTR fuel rail and injectors. Is there any uprated injectors people would advise. i have heard from two people so far, one person advised cupra injectors off a ibizia or leon, second person thinks they may be a bit OTT and suggests mondeo 1.8 injectors. putting the feelers out here boys to see whats ya's think.

cheers,neil

Tom Fenton

What is your max expected power? If you use this as a rough guide, perhaps go a little over this, you should be fine. Most modern injectors are pretty good.

burr_2000

i am looking for a realistic 130bhp.

Tom Fenton

Really the world is your oyster then, from the Peugeot range Mi16 or GTI6 injectors should be up to the job.

welshpug

I doubt the original injectors would be troubled that much, but one madn that is more than likely able to answer your quesy is Sandy, he's built a fair few TU engines with these bodies now.

sideways danny
Really the world is your oyster then, from the Peugeot range Mi16 or GTI6 injectors should be up to the job.

yeah, should be more than adequate. Dont be tempted to go too large. I've seen a set of 440cc injectors in a 106 gti and it was a pain. The justicication for them being fitted was "they make more power"

Sandy

The brown 106 XSI/Rallye injectors are usually on their limit with this sort of arrangement. I tend to use something around 180cc, such as XU7J4 ones or Alfa twin spark orange ones.

burr_2000

I have decided to use GSXR fuel rail and injectors, has anyone done this before and are the injectors up for the challenge or can you upgrade them?

Neil