• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest tidypug

What Tyres Are The Best For 'enthusiastic' Driving

cybernck

michelin pilot gt and pilot sport are great in dry when up to the temp, but in wet they're amazing, probably the best.

Guest hux309

the pirelli's are now on and bizzarley they feel a lot looser than the uniroyal rainsports i had but i think its down to the sidewall being much more rigid

they make the car far more responsive and they seem to prefer wet conditions slightly over they dry....

oh and theyre bloody ugly looking...even dad commented on it :lol:

oh btw these were £72 for 195/45/16 fitted...the f1's were £88 fitted B)

Edited by hux309

C_W
the pirelli's are now on and bizzarley they feel a lot looser than the uniroyal rainsports i had but i think its down to the sidewall being much more rigid

they make the car far more responsive and they seem to prefer wet conditions slightly over they dry....

oh and theyre bloody ugly looking...even dad commented on it :lol:

oh btw these were £72 for 195/45/16 fitted...the f1's were £88 fitted B)

They should feel different after a few hunder miles.

Guest ScoobyJawa

F1's - not contest. Next would be Proxes T1-S. The F1's came out top in the Evo tyre test, so make of that what you will.............

Guest tidypug

thanks for all the replies guys. hink i'm gonna get a set of eagle f1's. Now i've just got to find them cheap.

tidypug :lol:

Guest senna93

the best are michelin pilot exaltos 195/50/15 amazing in wet and dry with good wear.

Sign in to follow this