• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

one-lady-owner

Your Best Pics Of Your Cars!

aCe

Yes, i was just looking for something different and Relentless hasn't been done. Plus the amount of work going on and into it means its pretty much tarmac spec rally any way.

Arghhh

jimistdt
Yes, i was just looking for something different and Relentless hasn't been done. Plus the amount of work going on and into it means its pretty much tarmac spec rally any way.

Arghhh

You choose to put that on, don't get any money for it?

Is this serious?!

welshpug

relentless, the chavs choice! sorry, just soo wrong, plus its free advertising!!!!

aCe

PMSL @ the chavs choice!

Looks good imo, i think maybe its just frowned upon as its not standard looking which everyone feels it must look!

pip470

I think it looks good Ace, I love the relentless logo and i like what it says accros the front of the bonnet too. Looks very unique, not everyone on this forum is going to like it but hey, if you love it, then that at the end of the day is all that matters. For me it all works very well and really stands out. I wouldn't be supprised if relentles wouldnt give you something for your time, maybe free tickets to some where if you put it on thier stand or even just a free case of the the drink.

Baz

I quite like this one with a few of the 'fleet' in!!

DSC00823.jpg

toffo24

1st post I took this taken yesterday

my favourite at the mo

calendershots026.jpg

calendershots004.jpg

Edited by toffo24

pip470

Baz have you got a full picture of the white car with black arches on, are these the wheels you had for sale that you said were really light?

Thanks Phill

hexhamstu

Just whacked some bumper snot on it and some goodwood wheels! Surprising how much better it looks!

internetcar.jpg

Matt Holley

DSC00823.jpg

Ah I wondered where his shell had gone. should have known really :lol:

Baz
Baz have you got a full picture of the white car with black arches on, are these the wheels you had for sale that you said were really light?

Rota Attacks yes, they're certainly very light even with tyres, amke a noticable difference to acceleration particularly with a lower powered car, had them on my 1.6 recently!

front.jpg

Ah I wondered where his shell had gone. should have known really :D

lol! :lol:

pug_ham

Thanks Phill

Rota Attacks yes, they're certainly very light even with tyres, amke a noticable difference to acceleration particularly with a lower powered car, had them on my 1.6 recently!

They aren't that much lighter than the Speedline 1.9 alloys, iirc a bare rim is only 1/2kg but they are 1/2" wider.

Graham.

gti_al

How did you end up with that? He was posting fairly recently on aussiefrogs, and seemed to be doing a fair bit and spending a heap of cash on it. What is the plan anyway? Tell me it is getting a 16 valve engine... :lol:

hexhamstu
How did you end up with that? He was posting fairly recently on aussiefrogs, and seemed to be doing a fair bit and spending a heap of cash on it. What is the plan anyway? Tell me it is getting a 16 valve engine... :lol:

I agree!

Baz
How did you end up with that? He was posting fairly recently on aussiefrogs, and seemed to be doing a fair bit and spending a heap of cash on it. What is the plan anyway? Tell me it is getting a 16 valve engine... :P

I bought it!

And yes it's getting 16valves!!

Jrod
How did you end up with that? He was posting fairly recently on aussiefrogs, and seemed to be doing a fair bit and spending a heap of cash on it. What is the plan anyway? Tell me it is getting a 16 valve engine... :P

http://www.track-monkey.co.uk/

Rich705
th_compressedcar2.jpg Edited by Rich705

Rich705
compressedcar1.jpg

jimistdt

^^ You've cracked it Rich, looking good mate, will have to have a get together soon :P

Ollieb7
1st post I took this taken yesterday

my favourite at the mo

calendershots026.jpg

Seriously tidy cab - hats off for that one!

gti_al
I bought it!

And yes it's getting 16valves!!

Congrats. You should start another project thread for it... It will be interesting to see it evolve. It wasn't that long ago he was posting on af about things he was doing.

Baz
Congrats. You should start another project thread for it... It will be interesting to see it evolve. It wasn't that long ago he was posting on af about things he was doing.

I should yes, i keep meaning to start project threads for a couple of my cars, just never seem to get round to it!!

pip470
I should yes, i keep meaning to start project threads for a couple of my cars, just never seem to get round to it!!

Do it Baz. That car looks excelent, just looking at the build pics from that trackmonkey link. I would really want a car like this.

scottish_lion

NEW FAVE PIC!!!

You can probably guess where it was taken!

Thanks Kirsty x

DSCF5226.jpg