• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
xclusive964

Desperate Basemap For 205 Turbo Technics Emerald

xclusive964

Hi all ,would anyone be able to help with basemap for 205 turbo technics running emerald , need to try and get it going this weekend , knd regards steve b

Tom Fenton

Just use any of the forced induction maps that you can d/l off the emerald cd, you will need to change the crank sensor info, but otherwise that is good enough to get it fired up.

DrSarty

Yeah. When you install the Emerald s/w there are quite a few base maps to get you going included.

What I don't get is why - if you bought the Emerald new - Karl didn't request a / or you didn't give Emerald the spec of your engine so he could provide a tailored one just for you? They did with mine.

xclusive964
Yeah. When you install the Emerald s/w there are quite a few base maps to get you going included.

What I don't get is why - if you bought the Emerald new - Karl didn't request a / or you didn't give Emerald the spec of your engine so he could provide a tailored one just for you? They did with mine.

Good point i did but got wrong basemap put onto ecu was set up for zetec all sorted though now emerald just sent one to me, thx for reply steve b

bobtt230

hi dont know if you still need this but i have a tt mapped on emerald, although its running quite a few diffrent bits including jenveys but it might get you started!