• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
buster205

A.r.b. Droplinks

buster205

is it worth paying extra for oe quality ? i've been quoted £12.50 each from local motor factors !

Ste

stutto

I don't think that many people on here buy the OE ones, you could buy a few pairs of pattern ones for the same money - so even if they don't last as long it does not really matter.

I just went for a pair of Delphi ones off Fleabay for £30 delivered, which I thought was reasonable when GSF want nearly twenty plus VAT each. I did ask at my local motorfactors but they only had one in stock and it was a little dearer than yours.

Guest Tony_180

I always though buying OE was better till very recently i purchased 2x brand new drop links for my 206 the passenger 1 failed within 3 month's :D i brought some of AEP and they are identical to the OE products but it cost me £8.50 for the both of them...

buster205
I don't think that many people on here buy the OE ones, you could buy a few pairs of pattern ones for the same money - so even if they don't last as long it does not really matter.

I just went for a pair of Delphi ones off Fleabay for £30 delivered, which I thought was reasonable when GSF want nearly twenty plus VAT each. I did ask at my local motorfactors but they only had one in stock and it was a little dearer than yours.

splendid, i think my local factors quoted me on f.a.i, i bought d/side wishbone (fai) from him, was much better quality than the one for pass. side from gsf

cheers

Ste