• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BackStreetRacecars

Bottom Mount... Troubles

BackStreetRacecars

I was doing some repairs to my friends aunties 406 Hdi the other day and noted that the bottom engine mount bush was shot...... I have been trawling ebay for one but they seem to cost upwards of 50 quid... :rolleyes: .

So instead of that I have a group n solid rubber mount in the parts bin at home, can anyone tell me offhand that it is the same diameter? :lol:

Just noticed my terrible spelling at the top..... why do I always do that on the bit that you cant edit!!!! :)

Edited by BackStreetRacecars

welshpug

which HDi is it?

edit, all 406 HDi's use 1809 33

1809 33

FLEXIBLE BUSH

- DW10ATED TURBO DIESEL

- DW10ATED TURBO DIESEL PARTICLE FILTER

- DW12TED4 TURBO DIESEL

seems like most HDi's use it, no indication if its the same 70mm diameter as most XU engines though.

Also seems to be dirt cheap when you check servicebox prices, haven't got it in sterling but its converting to roughly £12!

Edited by welshpug

welshpug

I guess you have seen this ebay listing which shows all 3 items which isn't actually a bad price at all.

PEUGEOT-406-2-0-HDI-ENGINE-MOUNTS-MOUNTINGS-

BackStreetRacecars

oh...... :rolleyes: I'm not the greatest at looking at whole ebay pages...... tum tee tum

welshpug

off to peugeot you go :P

Sign in to follow this