• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Henry 1.9GTi

Oil Pump

Henry 1.9GTi

0000100156 ENGINE OIL PUMP 178.98 GBP 205.83 GBP 205.83 GBP

This can't be right. Can someone please confirm? I was thinking more around £60

Wasn't sure whether to put this in parts prices sticky thread, feel free to move it if appropriate.

Cheers.

Henry.

edit:

0000100186 ENGINE OIL PUMP 112.62 GBP 129.51 GBP 129.51 GBP XU10J4RS pump, is this a direct replacement for the original pump? alot cheaper B)

Edited by Henry 1.9GTi

welshpug

what was the first one for?

edit; first one for

1001 56 ENGINE OIL PUMP

- XUD7 DIESEL

- DIESEL XUD9

- INJECTION XU5M

- INJECTION XU9J2

- CARBURETTOR XU52C

- CARBURETTOR XU92C

comes up for INJECTION AND XU9J4 too, I guess that's why you were looking at this one? uses 50t chain in most engines.

1001 86 is only for the RS engine and has a baffle attached to it, and has 52t chain driving it.

Edited by welshpug

Miles

Yes use the GTi6 one and drive wheel plus chain, Make sure it's the early type of plain wheel as the revised spec was key locked onto the crankshaft, OK if you swap to the complete GTi6 lower set up but you'll need adjustable pullies as the lower drive wheel is half a tooth different.

Henry 1.9GTi

sorry welshpug first one was found as you said looking under XU9J4, also pops up for XU9JA

Miles, so the GTi-6 pump can be used as long as the chain and drive wheel is swapped over as well? Does this increase flow rate? I would like to keep the Mi16 spring, would this be a problem with the different pump.? Also I have an extension welded to the pickup, can this pickup be bolted to the GTi-6 pump.

Cheers.

Henry.

Miles

Yes the pump is a direct fit with the wheel and chain, The gearing works the same as any gear for example a push pike, stick a bigger pulley on the front and you get a higer top speed so a little more pressure lower down and depending on the pressure relief valve on the max oil pressure, they run the 6 bar spring as std.

The pick up can be swaped over too

Henry 1.9GTi

thanks Miles,

will see what I'm going to do after getting the sump off, fresh oil will be first thing to try but I'm reluctant to bin £80 worth of oil after 2 trackdays. I think i'll stick with the cheap stuff and just change it more often.

I will probably go GT-6 anyway so I can fit the chain gaurd and pump baffle.

Can't quite believe the price of the Mi oil pump, I suppose pug are phasing out all the older parts.

Thanks for the advice, always helpful.