• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stufarri

205 Cti Parts

stufarri

Hi, I have bought Gerry's 205 CTI and will be collecting this on Saturday 14/3.

I need to replace the gear knob as the existing one is worn. Is the Phase 1 CTI gear knob different to the phase 1.5/2?

In addition - I now the carpets are rare but has anyone got a spare one as the existing carpet is orange/pink.

Has anyone found a good breaker/website etc for getting hold of any phase 1 or CTI parts - they are pretty rare now.

In addition what should the seats look like in phase 1 CTIs - grey with red horizontal stripes?

Thanks

Stu

DaveW

Gear knob is the same just the insert is differt due to the older cars with the left up reverse, good luck with a carpet mate! as for spares keep an eye out for the cj as well.

dan_cole69

CTI carpets are like gold dust!

Your better off trying to restore the one thats in it or buying a GTI one and adding a piece on.

Depends on how good you are at sewing :blush:

ALEX

Try Jet washing your carpet, Mines got Glue all over it and its very slowly comming of with my Argos £60 Karcher pressures washer.

I tried using the higher pressure nozzel for it to try and speed things up, but it ended up taking a clump of carpet off, oops! Lukily it's under the seat!.

I've washed one before with it and it came up like new, It even brought the redness back as that was pink in places before I washed it.

jimbean

i got a good tip from a valeter

when he get`s a really bad/dirty black carpet he uses satin black paint

i have done it with darker colours buy a good fabric paint spray can and hey presto

think boyes sell it