• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Doof

Gti-6 Idle Control Valve Plug Connector

Doof

Anyone know what sort of connector this is? I want to buy a new one from vehicle wiring products but i don't know what type of connection it is. Think it's some sort of supaseal connector but want to make sure it's right.

Cheers,

Lewis

Sandy

It looks like superseal, but I think it's different. Is it broken?

Cameron

I'm not sure its a superseal one, I've been trying to find it on Servicebox so I can add one to my Emerald loom but can't find it. Might have to just get one from the scrap yard and then try and source the pins.

Doof

Well, its not a superseal jobbie, just ordered one and it's too big. Think i'll have to just connect my wires up to the existing ones. Slightly rough but i'm stumped otherwise.

DrSarty
Well, its not a superseal jobbie, just ordered one and it's too big. Think i'll have to just connect my wires up to the existing ones. Slightly rough but i'm stumped otherwise.

I thought it was SuperSeal! Anyway. The way I did it when I WAS planning to run the GTI6 inlet complete with ICV, was simply to go to a scrappies and look under a Peugeot bonnet. I seem to remember I got my connector with about 8inches of fly-off wires (pigtails) from a 306 diesel. Should be fairly common Doof.

Then all you need is a decent stripper/set of side cutters, soldering iron and heatshrink. Jobbus dunnus.

Miles

It's easy to use the 2 wire Mi16 IACV, just blank the stepper motor off and use a pipe to the Mi16 one