• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
PaulJLLD

Turreting A 205.

PaulJLLD

hi,

My first step to do on my new rally car is to turret the rear.

How do everyone who does it mount the shock onto the radiaus arm? do you modify the the stub pin or do you make a new one up?

Any pics or info would be great thanks.

philfingers

FWIK most use the std arm as it is, the damper is just mounted vertically. This has been raised either here or on the britishrally forum recently and I posted to say that there was nice yellow 205 kicking around the welsh road rally scene a little while back that was very neatly done. Maybe worth having a search for it.

PaulJLLD
FWIK most use the std arm as it is, the damper is just mounted vertically. This has been raised either here or on the britishrally forum recently and I posted to say that there was nice yellow 205 kicking around the welsh road rally scene a little while back that was very neatly done. Maybe worth having a search for it.

Yes i know the car been around for a while was howard prices but hes sold it i believe now as i seen it at the start of the bro caron last night.