• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205johnnyxsi

How To Fit A Matrixs In A 309

205johnnyxsi

Hello The matrixs has Gone on a 309 goodwood Basically what i am asking what is the easyest way to get the old one out and the new one in doing it 2mora with this cold weather need the heaters wipeing my windscreen and wearing a 1000 jumpers haha

pugdamo

I have done one on my 205 and it is the easiest matrix i have ever done,i had it done in about 20mins,i would have thought 309 would be similar,it slides out into the drivers footwell,i removed the lower steering cowling and there it was,undo the pipework in the engine bay and remove it from the heater matrix,undo the matrix fixing screws and slide the matrix out,hopefully its not much different on a 309.

Good old Haynes says to remove pretty much the whole dash.

Good luck

205johnnyxsi
I have done one on my 205 and it is the easiest matrix i have ever done,i had it done in about 20mins,i would have thought 309 would be similar,it slides out into the drivers footwell,i removed the lower steering cowling and there it was,undo the pipework in the engine bay and remove it from the heater matrix,undo the matrix fixing screws and slide the matrix out,hopefully its not much different on a 309.

Good old Haynes says to remove pretty much the whole dash.

Good luck

Spot on Buddy Thanks mate ill Give it ago

Sandy

It's a bit easier than the 205, because the main dash moulding doesn't need to be forced out of the way.

205johnnyxsi

Thanks lads for other peoples furture Ref. These are easy to do take to cowling under the streeing collum 3 screws hold it in disconnect the matrixs pipes well in my chase get the bolt croppers out and cut them pull its out then re-fit new hay presto the pug has heating lol