• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy M1tchell

Pictures Of Front Seatbelts Mounted In 205 Gti

Andy M1tchell

Hi

Has anybody got any pictures of how the original front seatbelts were fitted into the 205 gti's as standard as I am trying to put mine back together again after it was stripped out and also had an OMP roll cage fitted with the metal mounting blocks!.

I am asumming that the rear mounting blocks have been welded over the original seat belt fixing holes.

This is my 6th 205 now so you would think I would know but being out of the scene the past 4 -5 yrs I have forgotten

Thanks if you can help

Andy

large

The mounting plate normaly is not fitted over the seat belt mount as you can fit an eye bolt in the hole for the harneses.

Andy M1tchell

Hi,

Ok yep I have an eye bolt in one of the fixing holes for my harnesses but the other looks as if it has been covered by the rear fixing plate the one behind the drivers door or am I wrong ??????

cheers

jimistdt

I've got to take some pictures anyway, go and have a coffee and I'll pop some up on here in about 1/2 an hour if thats any good.

jimistdt

Image040.jpg

This one is upside down.... :)

Image043.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Ta da! Hope they're of some use. ;)

Edited by jimistdt

Andy M1tchell

bl**dy hell ! how good is that ! Ta very much that is blinding ......................yep as I thought looking at your pictures the rear fixing hole behind the drivers seat and door has been covered over with my roll cage fixing plates (what a headache) I am now gonna have to have a go at cutting them out some how

cheers