• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jakob

Xu10j2 Head Vs. Xu10j2te Head

Jakob

XU10J2 head vs. XU10J2TE

Are they different in any way??

Ex port diameter?

Valve diameters?

CR?

Etc..?

/Jakob

welshpug

on servicebox they are the same part number 0200 F3 up to RPO No. 07482, where there is a different part number for the turbo head introduced, 0200 V0

Jakob

Ok, thanks for info, but that dosnt give me much..

Are the turbo head the same up to a certain year / number or how should it be understood??

I am particular qurious about whether the exaust port are the same diameter....hmm

welshpug
Ok, thanks for info, but that dosnt give me much..

Are the turbo head the same up to a certain year / number or how should it be understood??

yes :)

Jakob

Well I am then not any further in my question :ph34r:

Can some one inform me whether they know of any diffrencies??

Or at best, measure an exhaust outlet hole on a XU10J2TE (Turbo) head. That would help!!!

Thanks Jakob

Hilgie

I have seen several XU10J2 and XU10J2TE heads next to each other and they were all identical. No differences in portsizes, valves sizes etc whatsoever. The camshaft is different though.

Michael

The ex-valves are different too. The turbo ones are made from a more heat resistant material than the XSI ones . But the heads are absolutely identical. I used a XSI head on my turbo engine due to very corroded waterways in the original turbo head and putted the valvetrain from the turbo head in it.

Best regards

Michael

Sign in to follow this