• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stufarri

Heated Seat Switches For A 205

stufarri

Hi - I know these are not a UK available part but has anyone managed to source these?

Looking to get a 5 hole dash panel too I found the part number on a search but are these still available?

Found a good value heated seat kit on Ebay and whle I am re-doing my bolsters I may as well put the elements in there too.

Thanks

stee 1FM

hi mate

i managed to get the heated seat switch from my main dealer about 12month back. it took a couple of weeks as they had to order it from france but i got it with very little hassel.

not to sure about the 5 hole backing plate as i didnt need it.

here is a photo of mine,hope it helps.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa298/S...30012009093.jpg

stee1fm

Ryan

You can buy both the switch and the 5-hole panel from a pug dealer. Not too dear either.

Seat switch - 6553 38 - £14.52

5-hole pannel (phase 1.5 grey) - 8236 91 - £11.76

5-hole panel (phase 2 black) - 8236 E7 - £13.18

stufarri
You can buy both the switch and the 5-hole panel from a pug dealer. Not too dear either.

Seat switch - 6553 38 - £14.52

5-hole pannel (phase 1.5 grey) - 8236 91 - £11.76

5-hole panel (phase 2 black) - 8236 E7 - £13.18

Thanks gents, I'll give 'em a call!

Stu

mattbenselin

You sure you can get the 5 hole panel in grey cause thought there was none to actually buy even though its on servicebox?

Super Josh
You sure you can get the 5 hole panel in grey cause thought there was none to actually buy even though its on servicebox?

Yeah, I'm sure that posted up that thay are no longer available.

Josh

Ryan

The phase 1.5 one is listed as NFP (no further production), but there's still a price listed. There might be some laying forgotten on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere (as is often the case with NFP parts). I guess it depends on whether the dealer can be bothered to find out, or if they just see "NFP" and say "computer says no".

Rom

When i got mine a few months ago, there was no phase 1.5 5 hole panels in the country. According to my parts guy, who is very helpful, so probably did check.

Phase 2 ones are availble still though, i was going to paint it, but seeing next to my old one, im just gonna see how it looks first of all.

Ill try and remember to take a pic on Monday when im at work, of them side by side.

stufarri

Mine's a phase 2 so fingers crossed!

mattbenselin

I have a full phase 2 dash and trim at home in storage, whilst the fitted trim is phase 1.5. Its a limited edition though so I don't really want to rip it out and I quite like grey over black! Anyone no anyone with a phase 1.5 5 hole panel by chance?

PhilCTI

If your looking for the 5 hole dash panel, I've noticed them on the french version of ebay quite a lot

link

If the link doesn't work, the one I saw today says "Cache 5 emplacements gris 205 Gti"

Worth an email, you can always use a translator like babelfish to ask a question or see if they will post to where you are

stufarri
If your looking for the 5 hole dash panel, I've noticed them on the french version of ebay quite a lot

link

If the link doesn't work, the one I saw today says "Cache 5 emplacements gris 205 Gti"

Worth an email, you can always use a translator like babelfish to ask a question or see if they will post to where you are

Ordered the 2 heated seat switches and 5 hole panel from the dealers yesterday - £42 in total. Need to order the seat heaters now off Ebay.

Parts may take 2 months to arrive but the used 5 hole panel on Ebay France ( I was watching this before the post above) went for £34!!

Edited by stufarri

mattbenselin

I know I bought it! But £34 for the panel (which are like badger beaks to find in phase 1.5 grey!) and a driving light switch which are hard to find also is not bad, I really wanted them.

stufarri

Got my switches in only 3 days from France - impressive stuff.

The downside is that they of course come without plugs but I need to know what the 5 pins are for on the rear.

Any ideas anyone? - not sure of the other switches have 5 pins or not.

Any help would be appreciated

Stu

Phil H

Two will be ilumination live and earth.

Two will be power feed in and out and the other, no idea.

stufarri
Two will be ilumination live and earth.

Two will be power feed in and out and the other, no idea.

Cheers Phil - anyone else know?

Thanks