• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
autograsser

Track Car Wiring Q's

autograsser

im in the process of building my autograss stock hatch and am now starting to look at my wireing options

the car is a 1.6 gti totally stripped!!!!no lights bar 1 brake light no heaters nothing!!

id like to keep the originally cluster as its got a built in rev counter coolant temp oil pressure the normal gti stuff!

im abit new to ecus and there wireing. so firstly can you buy new ecu connector terminals (wire side)

secondly it has to have a main isolater that kills everything on the outside of the car and one inside that kills the engine and fuel pump.

so my queston is whats the best way to go about doing this also it is on a push button start and has no fuses (week link) i may put ciruit breakers in.

just after people pointing me in the right direction please

any advice greatly recieved

MiamiGus

Would a cutoff for battery voltage direct be good enough then one to the fuel pump power??? Very easy to wire up as they are only manual cutoff's.

As for the wire terminals they can be bought, from electrical wholesalers etc. Best off making yourself a new loom and getting rid of all the tails you don't need, thus saving confusion later on.

Hope this helps :)