• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Para

Electric Windows - No Wiring

Para

Hi there ;)

First off all sorry for my English , it's always hard for me to explain what's my problem in foreign language.

I bought electric windows motors ( driver and passanger side ) , I've fitted driver motors no problem as there were cables ,plugs and wiring inside the door B) Thanks God ! :lol: It wasn't so easy with passanger door as there is no wiring. There is some cables for central locking and speakers and that's it.

There is a plastic - rubber cover with cables inside going from inside of the door with lots of cables and I was wonder can I just buy that piece of cables and connectors from more rich version of 205 (the one with electric windows of course ). For sure those versions had already cables inside doors and I could use that . Is there any other way ? I can drill that plastic but I don't necessary want to do this :)

Thanks

Mike

pugit666

do you have a haynes manual? if you look in the back there is a wiring diagram for this. you'll just need 5 lengths of wire. if i remember, the switch just needs power and earth and connecting to the motor. you'll also need to connect the drivers side switch to the passenger side so that you can open both windows fron the drivers seat. very easy to do

i'm guessing you have the relay too? if not you'll need one

Edited by pugit666