• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sonofsam

Feeding Loom Through Bulkhead,

sonofsam

Alright,

Sorry, another 'thought I read this' topic from me. Is there another grommet in the bulkhead passenger side that the loom can go through,

as opposed to the one above the pedal area?

Its got to dark to see now, so does anybody have more info please on where abouts it is so I can make a clean go

of re-looming my engine tommorrow.

Ta,

Sam.

Anthony

There is a grommit on the far right hand (passenger) side of the engine bay, where the lighting etc loom runs through. There's also another grommit near it that the bonnet release cable runs through, that could be easily enough opened up to run another loom through.

DrSarty

Yep, my loom goes through the grommet that you can access behind the glove box. Lovely jubbly.

sonofsam

Cracking news cheers Chaps :blush:

sonofsam
Yep, my loom goes through the grommet that you can access behind the glove box. Lovely jubbly.

Did you do away with the two brown multiplugs by the steering coloumn and just run straight out the fuse box Rich ?

DrSarty
Did you do away with the two brown multiplugs by the steering coloumn and just run straight out the fuse box Rich ?

Ooh no. The brown multi-plugs are sacred and must be kept. They are a 205 tradition and must remain.

:)

No mate; I didn't. The inside plugs don't corrode so why remove them? There are plenty of threads on here that label each pin, rev counter, fuel pump, reverse light etc etc so it's not difficult to keep them in.

Edited by DrSarty