• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Sergio205

Corbeau Clubman Seats Worth Buying Them?

Sergio205

Hi there!

I am thinking of buying some bucket seats and found 2 Corbeau Clubman seats which cost 199. Are therse seats good? Did anyone ever tried them?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORBEAU-CLUBMAN-2004...A1%7C240%3A1318

The main reason why I selected them is that I am from Russia and this seller ships to my country at a reasonable price. I'd rather bought a pair of good used bucket seats but nobody is willing to arrange shipment.

Thanks

TRYNKEEPUP

I had these seats in my mini a number of years ago. i found them useless, lasted 6 months, all the foam fell to bits, spend a bit more and get something a bit better.

philfingers

I can imagine it's pretty difficult getting stuff shipped to Russia. People like Demon Tweeks would probably be able to ship and from what guys are saying on the other threads about seats maybe an option.

I'm not sure on the exchange rate with Russia and USA but getting parts from the USA can be cheap, shipping is cheap too. I'm not sure what your duty is in Russia, I know from experience getting parts and tools into Russia is difficult.

Sergio205
I can imagine it's pretty difficult getting stuff shipped to Russia. People like Demon Tweeks would probably be able to ship and from what guys are saying on the other threads about seats maybe an option.

I'm not sure on the exchange rate with Russia and USA but getting parts from the USA can be cheap, shipping is cheap too. I'm not sure what your duty is in Russia, I know from experience getting parts and tools into Russia is difficult.

Ok - thank you guys. I decided to search better Russian market for some sporty seats. I don't want to pay big $$$$ for seats which don't last longer then 6 months:))))

Shippment to Russia still is the main constraint in getting the goodies to Russia:((((

hengti

it's really difficult to appreciate without being able to sit in a few different seats (and i guess it's more difficult for you, there) but you really do get what you pay for in terms of comfort and quality in aftermarket seats

the cheaper ones are generally steel framed and can be horribly uncomfortable. personally, i'd be looking to spend the best part of £300 per seat on something with a good rep and a fibreglass shell (at the least). Sparco Pro2000s are a nice seat