• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
davepug205

My 1.6 Keeps Taking The Huff

davepug205

As above I must admit over the last few weeks Ive not had much time for my GTI. :ph34r:

Ive now got to use it for work for a while so shes not had time for a good polish.

So looking abit of a mess having tools in her boot and not having time to warm up I dont blame her for spitting her dummy out, but this weekend Im going to treat her to a full valet and sort out a few bits.

Shes keeps losing power as if theres air getting in the fuel! I pump the pedal abit and she will rev again :ph34r: She also cuts out now an again.

She idles fine and runs ok but just cuts then goes sometimes its just a judder other times I have to pump the pedal for a couple of seconds :lol:

Has anyone had experiences of this or know what it could be?

Cheers

Dave

Peetypug

just drop that 6 lump in thats in your garage

she'll love you for it :ph34r:

davepug205

Thats for her twin sister! When shes on the road she'll be pi88ed off then because she'll be so dam sexy :ph34r::lol::P

Can anyone help with please :ph34r:

Edited by davepug205

Tom Fenton

When mine did this trick a replacement AFM did the business.

col16vt

as above we had a 1600 in and afm was causing problems you describe.have you got another you could swap over to test?

Sign in to follow this