• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Kennyb

Checking Fuel Pressure Through Fse Valve

Kennyb

Hi Guys can anyone tell me how to check how much psi is running through a fse valve??? (check fuel pressure)

Where and how??

Cheers

large

you need to be careful when setting these up as you can cause bore wash.

DamirGTI

Can make this pressure measuring tool by yourself :) cheap and effective ... i'll see if i can find mine and will make a photo .. (but will need some sort of metal detector or an good shovel in order to find it cos it's rather messy in my garage :)) .. anyway you'll need some bits and bobs from the plumbers shop , manometer/pressure gauge , piece of rubber pipe and 4 jubilee clips .. once you fabricate this tool , you'll connect it on the main fuel feed pipe which goes from the fuel filter to the injector rail via T splitter and bobs your uncle .. you'll be able to read out the fuel pressure :)

Damir B)

Kennyb

Cheers damir for the little 'make and do lesson' ;-) will have a look at my local plumbers..

Will I be able to check/set up the FSE this way? as not sure about how the fuel runs through this area.......there are two pipes from filter...one top one bottom....and how does the valve work?

How can I make sure 40psi is set on FSE valve?

Cheers

welshpug

if its on the standard Jetronic or Motronic injection don't bother, they're a PITA! if you really do need more than 3 bar of fuel pressure (circa 45psi) you could fairly easily source a different regulator of the same type but a higher pressure.

Sign in to follow this