Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 CTI Dimma 1.9
By mcdennem, 12/09/2017
- 1,835 views
- Country The Netherlands
- Color Red
- Year 1993
- Short Description Fully restored 205 CTi Dimma. In my possession since 1998. In 1993 newly sold by my dad to my niece, so it's a real family car!
- Car Type / Usage Car currently off the road
- Engine & Gearbox 1.9 D6B with all original specs and 306 1.8 gearbox.
- Suspension & Steering AP suspension front, Monroe rear
- Brakes 206 GTi brakes front, standard brakes rear.
- Wheels & Tyres Front Dimma 16" 6.5" with Falken Ziex 195-45-16, Rear 8.0" with Falken 225-40-16
- Bodywork & Exterior Dimma widebody, 309 Goodwood seats
- Interior & ICE Kenwood cd-player and Alpine amplifier
- Comments & Plans RFS XU10J4RS engine.