Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 GTI-6 2.0
By mikeycarling, 09/16/2013
- 2,401 views
- Country United Kingdom
- Color Red
- Year 1990
- Short Description Hi ive owned the car for 8 years, its been my daily on and off throughout that time, now im about to finish a gti-6 conversion, with some other bits and bobs ive managed to sort for it.
- Car Type / Usage Road car
- Engine & Gearbox Gti 6 engine with original 1.9 5 speed box. engine taken from v reg 306 gti6. all the usual necessary mods, 406 2.0 llambda, mondeo tdci flexi pipe, welded into powerflow stainless exhaust system. fiesta mk6 belt, 406 2.0 cambelt tensioner for alti belt tensioner
- Suspension & Steering Spax lowered suspension, no power steering
- Brakes Standard rears, 307 hdi fronts, goodrich braids
- Wheels & Tyres Standard 15" speedlines, gunmetal with polished yokohama [atada 195/50/15
- Bodywork & Exterior Standard, cibie spots, headlamp wash wipe system from a vauxhall senator!! the ultimate 80s accesory:)
- Interior & ICE Kenwood flip with ipod connector
- Comments & Plans Probably